Skip to main content

Fashion trends, Bollywood and Hollywood celebrity, kpop and kdrama actor and celebrity

BTS : BTS fanfiction Y/N best memes on Instagram / BTS hilarious memes of 2022 / BTS MEMES that you relate 100%.

 BTS : BTS fanfiction Y/N best memes on Instagram / BTS hilarious memes of 2022 / BTS MEMES that you relate 100%. BTS : BTS fanfiction Y/N best memes on Instagram / BTS hilarious memes of 2022 / BTS MEMES that you relate 100%. So, here we go again, I know why you click on this post cause it's related to you, when you're a bts army and you don't read ffs (fanfictions) I can't trust you girl. Come on open up here this would be between us only. Jokes apart, I'm showing you here some y/n (your name) memes on insta that relates the all fanfiction that you ever read. And you'll gonna screams like "Ohh my god!!". So let's start with our first meme here.  I know you laughed so hard, cause this is true af. We all read those ffs on insta, wattpad and other platforms and this scene is must. An bts ff can't be complete without this situation. It's too normal for us that y/n is a fragile woman who fell in love with a CEO or the Mafia fell in love with s

BTS REACTION, RM,SUGA,V,JIN,JIMIN,JUNGKOOK AND JHOPE what will they said when you ask them to cook with you.

 BTS REACTION, RM,SUGA,V,JIN,JIMIN,JUNGKOOK AND JHOPE what will they said when you ask them to cook with you.

BTS REACTION, RM,SUGA,V,JIN,JIMIN,JUNGKOOK AND JHOPE what will they said when you ask them to cook with you.

Hey, ARMY who you doing today?
Hope you guys doing actually great and here I'm come back with my new article with BTS members reaction on when you ask them to help you in kitchen.


DISCLAIMER; this article is fictional so just read it for fun don't take it seriously.



BTS REACTION, RM,SUGA,V,JIN,JIMIN,JUNGKOOK AND JHOPE what will they said when you ask them to cook with you.

As always we start with RM, so you were busy in kitchen and you need some help you ask him to help you kitchen.


you - Namjoon can you please help me here?
RM - what you need ?
you - can you please cut some vegetables for me?
(he gulp)
RM - honey can I stay here, I think I'm doing better here.
you - youuuu I said I need you here.
RM - remember what happen last time you ask me for help and instead of help I put you in trouble more.


BTS REACTION, RM,SUGA,V,JIN,JIMIN,JUNGKOOK AND JHOPE what will they said when you ask them to cook with you.


Jin is just wakeup from a good sleep and he hears your shout. You shouting his name he replies with sleepy voice and come down to kitchen.

JIN - what you need?
you - I'm in kitchen.
JIN - so what's new in it?
you- don't you think that you should help me some?
JIN - no ..
you - what??
JIN- no ... means no i don't think so this is your work.
you - this is my work and your work is to sleep and eat?
JIN - that's why I love you you know me better than me.
you - I'm not joking.
JIN - can't you survive without me? like in kitchen you won't leave me wait I'll come back.



BTS REACTION, RM,SUGA,V,JIN,JIMIN,JUNGKOOK AND JHOPE what will they said when you ask them to cook with you.

Suga the savage king is back let's see how will Suga will react to you if you ask him to help you in kitchen for cooking.

you - Suga honey... (you call him politely when he was resting in room, he humming)
SUGA - hmmm...
you - hey love I need a small help...
SUGA - you know I'm not in cooking mood.
you - OHH... love how did you know that?
SUGA- cause I'm your daddy...no?
you - HEHEHE... actually I just need a small help.
SUGA - I think you should go back to kitchen and try your efforts there cause here they not working.
(you sigh and back to the kitchen)


BTS REACTION, RM,SUGA,V,JIN,JIMIN,JUNGKOOK AND JHOPE what will they said when you ask them to cook with you.

Hobi is back with his blissful smile and warm heart what you think if you ask him to help you in kitchen that he will help you or not?


J HOPE - So you can't cook right?
you - did I ever ask you for help? This is first time I asking you.
J HOPE - yess yesterday who was that who make rice for you? hmmmm let me think.
you - would you help me or not?
J HOPE - no , what you said now?
you - ohhh you took it serious dear , I know you often help me in kitchen please help me out today too I'm getting late.
J hope - hmmmm that's manners.


BTS REACTION, RM,SUGA,V,JIN,JIMIN,JUNGKOOK AND JHOPE what will they said when you ask them to cook with you.


what you think jimin is good at cooking or not / I think he is . Let's see what will his reaction when you ask him to help you in kitchen.


you- Jimin can you please help me in kitchen.
JIMIN - okay then?
you - what ?
JIMIN - if I help you in kitchen then what I gonna get?
you - Well food .
JIMIN - and?
you - And water.
JIMIN - and ?
you - and what you need sir?
JIMIN - I wanna say that your hospitality is too weak don't you know what your customers want?
(you get his flirty mood)
you - you know what sir actually we are too busy nowdays so sorry for weak performance.
JIMIN - but you can make it better too. ( he wink)
you - no thanks I can do it by my self. (he laugh)


BTS REACTION, RM,SUGA,V,JIN,JIMIN,JUNGKOOK AND JHOPE what will they said when you ask them to cook with you.


V our good boy , I don't think so Taehyung is good at cooking atcually I often notice that he just passing time in kitchen😅😂 well let's go what will happen if you ask him for help you in kitchen.


You - taehyung can you please help me out/
V - where? (he playing a video game)
you - in kitchen V..
V - okay okay....
you - so you coming...?
V - on your left...
you - what on my left?
V - no on your right...
you - but what V ?
V - go straight ...
you - I ask you for help and you tell me to go staright.
V - stop stop...
you - V what you talking about?
(you come to hall and find him playing game you shout his name loud he look over you)
V - what happen?
you - I asked you for help.
V - when I did heard you.
you - go to kitchen right now.... ( you order him angrily)
(he stand up and go to kitchen with baby face)



BTS REACTION, RM,SUGA,V,JIN,JIMIN,JUNGKOOK AND JHOPE what will they said when you ask them to cook with you.

Bunny of BTS is on duty, Jungkook is perfect man and I think he is good at cooking too and he also mentioned that he would like to spend time in kitchen with his future wife.


you - Jungkook can you please help me in kitchen?
JUNGKOOK - hmmm actually I'm busy in some work.
you - Ohhh okay continue...
(you left room he giggle that he was playing with you and after some secs he enter in kitchen)
JUNGKOOK - so where is fire ?/ jungkook is on duty...
(you smile at his face)
you - awww thank you so much , so you was playing with me/
JUNGKOOK - yeah ... I was actually but now I'm here in front of you.
you - okay then start your duty.
(both laugh)



Hope you all likes my new reaction article and comment me your favorite reaction.




Comments

my best flex