Skip to main content

Fashion trends, Bollywood and Hollywood celebrity, kpop and kdrama actor and celebrity

BTS : BTS fanfiction Y/N best memes on Instagram / BTS hilarious memes of 2022 / BTS MEMES that you relate 100%.

 BTS : BTS fanfiction Y/N best memes on Instagram / BTS hilarious memes of 2022 / BTS MEMES that you relate 100%. BTS : BTS fanfiction Y/N best memes on Instagram / BTS hilarious memes of 2022 / BTS MEMES that you relate 100%. So, here we go again, I know why you click on this post cause it's related to you, when you're a bts army and you don't read ffs (fanfictions) I can't trust you girl. Come on open up here this would be between us only. Jokes apart, I'm showing you here some y/n (your name) memes on insta that relates the all fanfiction that you ever read. And you'll gonna screams like "Ohh my god!!". So let's start with our first meme here.  I know you laughed so hard, cause this is true af. We all read those ffs on insta, wattpad and other platforms and this scene is must. An bts ff can't be complete without this situation. It's too normal for us that y/n is a fragile woman who fell in love with a CEO or the Mafia fell in love with s

BTS REACTION : when you and them trap in an island, let's see what will your bias would say you? 2021 quiz.

 BTS REACTION : when you and them trap in an island, let's see what will your bias would say you?

BTS REACTION : when you and them trap in an island, let's see what will your bias would say you?

Hey, how you doing today? I know you come here after reading the topic yes today we going to discuss about BTS members reaction if you and one of them will trap with you on an island.


As we all knew THAT BTS members are really calm and good at nature they don't befall over others but this article gonna be fictional so don't take this seriously just for fun hope you will enjoy it too. 


SITUATION : you guys trap over an island just because you said them to visit this island cause you loved island but now you guys out of fuel and network too let's see who will how react to you. 😂

BTS REACTION : when you and them trap in an island, let's see what will your bias would say you?

So, if we start from RM it's gonna better cause we should give some respect to our leader. 

RM - I have told you that this place is not good in this season...
(you start crying)
RM - great now crying little baby did you really think this works here?
You - I thought so 😭
(he bigger his eyes and hit his head 😂, over your stupid answer)


BTS REACTION : when you and them trap in an island, let's see what will your bias would say you?

HERE again we meet our world wide handsome, and you guys trapped in this situation and jin is out of his mind cause he is hungry and you constantly questioning him about any source that you guys can get out of this situation. 

JIN - did you please shut your mouth for a min.
You - why? I'm talking to you cause I want to realize you that we are still alive.
JIN - and yess we will be dead too just because of you.
You - just me?
JIN - then who said that? Who wants to visit this shitty island?
You - you too.
JIN - I told you that we should hire a guide but no madam knows better.
You - what will guide do?
JIN - I don't know I'm out of food and out of my mind too.


BTS REACTION : when you and them trap in an island, let's see what will your bias would say you?

This is our savage king here Suga aka min yoongi my fav rapper. Fastest rapper and you trap on island you guys silently walking on island cause you knew that this is your fault and you really feel bad. 

You - aahhmmm... Listen.
Suga - is there is still remain something remain to listen?
You - I'm sorry.. 🙁☹️
Suga - what I do with this sorry? I listened you and came here with you and now we are here alone.
You - that would be great time together alone no?
Suga - really?? Still you thought that this was the best idea? (he give you weird face and you grin 😁)


BTS REACTION : when you and them trap in an island, let's see what will your bias would say you?

Your are my hope and I'm your hope this is Jhope right? But dear here you both can't see any hope here 🤣😅on this strange island. You guys sitting on beach that someone will pass and you guys wave your hands over them for help.


JHOPE - I don't know but I'm losing hope.
You - no don't say that don't lose your hope,I'm here see 😁.
(he strangely seeing your face)
JHOPE - then what do i do?
You - no I mean your hope right?
(he wide his eyes)
J HOPE - Ohh my.... I'm out of hope now actually. You should give me some idea I'm not joking.
You - I'm sorry.
J HOPE - it's okay... I shouldn't came here and stopped you too.
You - we are together that's a good thing. 😊
(he pass a blissful smile towards you)


BTS REACTION : when you and them trap in an island, let's see what will your bias would say you?

Jimin my baby mochi, awww he is a angel and no doubts dear but what you think If you ever trapped with him on an island will that a punishment or present? 😂😉


you - Jimin... Jimin... Jiminaaahhh..
JIMIN - aaaaaa...
You - Jimin... (you come in front of him)
Jimin - what you want little baby?
You - you are my baby...
Jimin - you know this time what I'm thinking?
You - what?
Jimin - to beat up my baby.
(you take a step back)
Jimin - that's great thing you do.
You - you angry at me?
Jimin - no I'm happy I'm dancing here can't you see?
You - sorry.
Jimin - I had told you, island is not a tourist spot to explore miss wildlife. 😣😖


BTS REACTION : when you and them trap in an island, let's see what will your bias would say you?

Mr Kim taehyung, our weirdo boy and we can say our world alien 👾 he is so sweet but same time he is weird too but i love his innocence so much. Let's see what will happen if V and you guys trap in an island. 


(you come to V who resting on sand silently)
You - I have check but there is no fruits trees.
V - why you shouldn't rest here with me?
You - we are out of food too, if we don't find food then what will we do?
V - wait for your death.
You - vvvvv...
V - yes I'm listening...
You - I know this is my fault but don't behave like this.
V - Hmmm you realize but too late you should think before. Now rest here and wait for your death like me.
(you sit down and sigh)


BTS REACTION : when you and them trap in an island, let's see what will your bias would say you?

Mr jeon jungkook is perfect but what will be his reaction if you guys were trapped at a strange island let's see 🤔😊😁. 


You - jungkook... (you crying)
Jungkook - now tell me why you crying?
You - I know you angry at me... 😭
Jungkook - did I say something to you?
You - same thing you didn't say anything since we trap here.
Jungkook - so you want me to shout at you.
You - see you angry at me 😭😭
Jungkook - are you out of your mind?
You - no but you said. 😭😭😭I'm stupid.
Jungkook - shut your mouth... You make me crazy too shut up and let me think how we can get out of this situation.



Hey hope you like this article this is my first reaction article and if you like it then comment below which one reaction is your fav?? 😂 😂 😂


BTS members names and birthdays?
BTS members names?
BTS members real life stories?
BTS members names and home town?
BTS members real names?
BTS members quiz. 
BTS members reactions.
BTS members interview. 

Comments

my best flex