Skip to main content

Fashion trends, Bollywood and Hollywood celebrity, kpop and kdrama actor and celebrity

BTS : BTS fanfiction Y/N best memes on Instagram / BTS hilarious memes of 2022 / BTS MEMES that you relate 100%.

 BTS : BTS fanfiction Y/N best memes on Instagram / BTS hilarious memes of 2022 / BTS MEMES that you relate 100%. BTS : BTS fanfiction Y/N best memes on Instagram / BTS hilarious memes of 2022 / BTS MEMES that you relate 100%. So, here we go again, I know why you click on this post cause it's related to you, when you're a bts army and you don't read ffs (fanfictions) I can't trust you girl. Come on open up here this would be between us only. Jokes apart, I'm showing you here some y/n (your name) memes on insta that relates the all fanfiction that you ever read. And you'll gonna screams like "Ohh my god!!". So let's start with our first meme here.  I know you laughed so hard, cause this is true af. We all read those ffs on insta, wattpad and other platforms and this scene is must. An bts ff can't be complete without this situation. It's too normal for us that y/n is a fragile woman who fell in love with a CEO or the Mafia fell in love with s

Quiz Time; Let's see which Horror Movie suits on you? Top Horror Movies list 2021 You shouls try at least once.

                           QUIZ TIME

Quiz Time; Let's see which Horror Movie suits on you? Top Horror Movies list 2021 You shouls try at least once.


LET'S SEE WHICH ONE YOU GONNA GET? BEFORE START READ THE GAMING RULES FIRST.


Game Rules:

1) Here I'm going to ask you some question below you have to answer them wisely.
2) Once you choose your answer you see a number in bracket that's all gonna your points.
3) All you need is jusr count them and adding them with next one.
4) In below I'll show you which movie you get and let me know too by commenting your answer.



                                                        LET'S START

1) What you like most to be ?
a. to be alone (10)
b. be with friends always (20)
c. to be with family always (30)
d. be with your soulmate only when you need (40)


2) what's your fav hobby ?
a. sport person (30)
b.writer (20)
c. painting / drawing (40)
d. sleeping😚😴 (10)


3) Did you think about your future plans ?
a . always (40)
b. not often (30)
c . no not yet I'm too young. (20)
d . I'm living in present. (10)



4) Have you ever face something strange in your life ever?
a . yes (10)
b . no (30)
c. noway , I don't want ever. (20)
d. yes, often happens. (40)



5) Last but the least , do you believe in ghosts?
a . yes I believe . (20)
b. no (10)
c . no they are just in movies I just enjoying horror movies. (30)
d . GHOSTTTT!!!! I'm afraid of them don't ask ..... (40)



                                               NOW IT'S TIME TO SEE RESULTS
Ok, let me clear you first this these all movies I'm going to suggest you guys are my personally favorite , And these movies stories ain't gonna show your personality type or your life story. This game is just for entertainment purpose and I'm gonna tell you just which movie you got by your points. And if you were in this movie which character would you like to be/ comment me below and let me know your opinion about horror movie.


10 TO 50

horror movies

         Hey, congrats dear you got this amazing adventurous and thriller movie this movie give us also a meaningful message regarding society behavior. But you buddy if you would be in this movie what will you gonna do ? If you haven't watched this movie yet then I want to suggest you this movie first. 

51 TO 100
              
INSIDIOUS MOVIE

                     So, you are the one who steal this master piece ohhh!!1 Man congrats !! I hope you have watched this movie already. If you hadn't then go and watch this horror one fast cause this movie gonna scare you but still stick you with your seats cause something is there which shouldn't be miss and you gonna found it's sequence too and you gonna amazed by the movie surprises and suspense I don't wanna give you any spoiler here but , If you are also fan of this movie then tell me dear , Is this one best option fort you / Or you like to have this horror movie in your category?




101 150

COUNGERING

             Now , tell me who is here who haven't watched this master piece? If you haven't watch so please dear go and watch this movie dear this movie is perfection of horror genre. Conjuring movie series is best gift for all of horror genre lovers we love to watch horror movie with family and friends cause these movies having too much content in them. And conjuring movies series are the best although they are best on real incidents . That's why viewers love this movie so much and feel the same. so I ain't gonna tell you about this movie more . If you want then I can make another article about it separate.

150 TO 200

HAUNTING OF HILL HOUSE

                   Netflix lover? Don't say me this you haven't watched this one too? oh 1 If you hadn't then what you watched ? You should watch this one first and then you realize that watching this one haven't a bad idea this gonna be your fav too. So , if you got this one then get so happy you earn highest points and yes you deserve this but let me tell you this not a movie this is a series but in horror genre you will love it much better I bet you.




Hope you like this game in horror movie genre if you want me to make more then comment me and suggest me some other genre too. We will meet here soon again as we are connected with each other and I'll be back with some new content. 



Horror movie suggestion
best horror movies suggestion
horror movie 0f 2020
top horror movies ever
horror movies you shouldn't miss them 
best horror movies of all time
horror movie suggestion on youtube
horror movie in hindi
horror movies new in hindi
new horror movies in hindi dub

Comments

my best flex