Skip to main content

Fashion trends, Bollywood and Hollywood celebrity, kpop and kdrama actor and celebrity

BTS : BTS fanfiction Y/N best memes on Instagram / BTS hilarious memes of 2022 / BTS MEMES that you relate 100%.

 BTS : BTS fanfiction Y/N best memes on Instagram / BTS hilarious memes of 2022 / BTS MEMES that you relate 100%. BTS : BTS fanfiction Y/N best memes on Instagram / BTS hilarious memes of 2022 / BTS MEMES that you relate 100%. So, here we go again, I know why you click on this post cause it's related to you, when you're a bts army and you don't read ffs (fanfictions) I can't trust you girl. Come on open up here this would be between us only. Jokes apart, I'm showing you here some y/n (your name) memes on insta that relates the all fanfiction that you ever read. And you'll gonna screams like "Ohh my god!!". So let's start with our first meme here.  I know you laughed so hard, cause this is true af. We all read those ffs on insta, wattpad and other platforms and this scene is must. An bts ff can't be complete without this situation. It's too normal for us that y/n is a fragile woman who fell in love with a CEO or the Mafia fell in love with s

Why Harry potter memes are worst at some points? Here the reason why / Harry potter book

 

harry potter memes

    Why Harry Potter memes are worst ? Is it true?


             Here we are meet again on my page with some fan base topics, Ok don't get me wrong cause I know you're probably think of that what rubbish I'm talking about Harry Potter ? Please let , me clear you first I'm also a potterhead so don't angry at me right . Let's talk about Harry Potter first what was your experience when you watched it first? What was your reaction towards it? And what's your fav character ? Let me know about you in comment section .



LET'S TALK ABOUT HARRY POTTER MEMES.

So, I'm not talking about any wrong thing about harry potter , cause Harry potter is master piece in it's own way and I really love the whole series I love the story and each and every character of Harry potter. But as we talking about memes here I found so many random memes on social media and I don't understand why people making these kind nonsense memes ?


But I have found some better from all those here are some Harry potter memes I'm showing you that have some sense but some are meaning less too.


harry potter


As we can see here I mean this is not that so funny and not relating to you or your life incidents , memes are generally relating to current affairs or relating to your life situation or your behavior but there's a small spoiler I see and that's it. In this scene we all knew that harry was in underground and seeing all the drama cause Snape told him NOT TO MOVE AND THEN WE ALL KNEW WHAT HAPPENS?
so yes this one is not that funny actually that I can relate this meme so good or forward someone. I mean Harry potter is master piece and here is some of us making these memes I mean , come on put something funny in it.




 
Ok, now it's time to show you some good part of Harry potter memes that I hardly found. And here is the one sample above this is instagram , twitter and facebook era where everyone capturing their moments and share on social media no matters what's the moment is we have to know the world about it ...... Exactly in this meme Harry and Hermoine are clicking selfie before they enter in hell (ha hah ha)
I knowthis is edited but this is what we want from memers. So, yes this one is better than others and I have found some other good meme too on social media that I gonna share with you here later.




Yes, this one is also an trash what I said now ...... I mean I don't find anything really funny and good in it. Harry potter memers not trying their best sometimes. Every fandom is great but sometime some fandoms are best and comes with really really amazing. Harry potter potterheads are sometimes editing videos and post really good but sometimes you face some disappointment .


HERE IS SOME I LOVE HARRY POTTER MEMES:

harry potter






yes yes yes ....... we found some really good Harry potter MEME on social media and here I shared it as I told you above. 



SO THANK YOU AGAIN YOU ALL LOTS OF LOVE WE WILL MEET SOON HERE .


harry potter memes
harry potter memes are worst
why harry potter memes are worst?
harry potter book memes.
harry potter fans
harry potter fanpages 

Comments

my best flex