Skip to main content

Fashion trends, Bollywood and Hollywood celebrity, kpop and kdrama actor and celebrity

BTS : BTS fanfiction Y/N best memes on Instagram / BTS hilarious memes of 2022 / BTS MEMES that you relate 100%.

 BTS : BTS fanfiction Y/N best memes on Instagram / BTS hilarious memes of 2022 / BTS MEMES that you relate 100%. BTS : BTS fanfiction Y/N best memes on Instagram / BTS hilarious memes of 2022 / BTS MEMES that you relate 100%. So, here we go again, I know why you click on this post cause it's related to you, when you're a bts army and you don't read ffs (fanfictions) I can't trust you girl. Come on open up here this would be between us only. Jokes apart, I'm showing you here some y/n (your name) memes on insta that relates the all fanfiction that you ever read. And you'll gonna screams like "Ohh my god!!". So let's start with our first meme here.  I know you laughed so hard, cause this is true af. We all read those ffs on insta, wattpad and other platforms and this scene is must. An bts ff can't be complete without this situation. It's too normal for us that y/n is a fragile woman who fell in love with a CEO or the Mafia fell in love with s

BTS REACTION : WHEN YOU COME LATE HOME FROM CLUB. LET'S SEE RM, JIN, JHOPE, YOONGI, V, JIMIN AND JUNGKOOK. BTS BLOGS. BTS GAMES.


BTS MEMBERS REACTION :WHEN YOU COME LATE HOME FROM CLUB, LET'S SEE EACH AND EVERY MEMBER REACTION.


Bts reaction, when you come home late from club party.


BTS REACTION : WHEN YOU COME LATE HOME FROM CLUB. LET'S SEE RM, JIN, JHOPE, YOONGI, V, JIMIN AND JUNGKOOK. BTS BLOGS. BTS GAMES.


RM REACTION.
RM - What's the time? (he shows you his watch)
You - Ohh it's 12.
RM - Yes don't you think it's too late?
You - Hmmm.. Actually but.. My friends.
RM - what... Is your friends more important than me?
You - nooo... (you taking some back steps)
(RM glaring you with his dragon eyes)
RM - tonight will be hard for someone.(RIP Y/N) 


JIN REACTION..
JIN - UHHUHHH... (he turn on lights, as you were escaping from his sight)
You - hello..
JIN - hi... What's the time honey?
You - time? Ohh my watch is broken.
JIN - you should check your watch before saying lie.
(he gesture his eyes towards your watch you bite your tongue)
You - Ohh sorry..
JIN - Well too late honey, I'll teach you a lesson tonight.
(RIP Y/N again)


SUGA REACTION..
SUGA - welcome home...
You - hey you still awake, I thought..
SUGA - I slept?
You - yeah...
SUGA - you want me sleep? 
You - no.. No.. You got me wrong I mean... No.. I mean... 
SUGA - where you been? 
You - sorry. 
SUGA - What's this place? 
You - no I'm sorry... 
SUGA - why? 
You - I'm late. 
SUGA - at least you know you are late. 
You - I never repeat this mistake again. 
SUGA - I wish... I wish. 


JHOPE REACTION... 
You enter in house. He rush to you. 
JHOPE - where you been? 
You - Ohh I'm sorry, actually our car get punctured. 
JHOPE - Ohh I was worried for you, I called you almost thousand times. 
You - actually my phone is dead. 
JHOPE - you are too careless you should charge your phone time to time. 
(Caring husband material) 


JIMIN REACTION... 
(you was trailing in house with barefoot, he coughing behind you, you shock you loose your sandals from hands) 
JIMIN - hope you have fun? 
You - hehehe... 
JIMIN - I ask something... 
You - actually... 
JIMIN - I ask something, (he increase his sound, no one can deny jimin's temper is dangerous) 
You - I promise this will never repeat. 
JIMIN - you said you'll reach about 10pm. 
You - yes but... I stay more. 
JIMIN - fine, some one going to punish tonight. (RIP Y/N AGAIN, 😂) 


V REACTION... 
(you enter in house) 
V - hi darling... 
You - hey... 
V - party finish? 
You - uuuhhh yes. 
V - Ohh too soon. 
You - no it's 12 pm. 
V - exactly don't you think too early (being sarcastic) 
You - ummm.. Okay fine i understand, I'm sorry. 
V - sorry for what? 
You - I'm late. 
V - no you are too early, go have fun with your friends. 
You - I'm sorry. 
V - please go. 
You - I'm sorry V... 
V - someone gonna sleep on sofa tonight. (he announce punishment and leave) 


JUNGKOOK REACTION... 
JUNGKOOK - Yeahhh... Party party yeah... (he clap for you, you can see anger in his eyes) 
You - hey... I'm home. 
JUNGKOOK - congrats... 
You - okay I know.. 
JUNGKOOK - no you don't know.. 
You - what? 
JUNGKOOK - What will gonna happen to you now? (his glare scares you) 
(Advance Rip y/n) 😂😂


OK, this article is just for fun hope you all like this article, comment below your fav reaction. Stay safe. 

Comments

my best flex